- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (more or less, to desired consistency)
- 2 tablespoons jarred diced pimentos, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 heaping tablespoons cooked bacon pieces
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
- Remove yolks from eggs and place in a medium bowl. Mash yolks with a fork until crumbly.
- Add mayonnaise, pimentos, cheese, bacon pieces and Tabasco sauce and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites, or place mixture into a piping bag (or Ziploc bag with the corner tip cut off) and squeeze into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chopped fresh chives.
Inspired by Our State Magazine