Today’s recipe is sponsored by International Delight. All opinions shared are my own.
‘Tis the season for festive cocktails and I’ve got you covered with this easy and delicious Peppermint Mocha Martini!
One of the things I enjoy most during the holidays is the fellowship with family and friends. This holiday cocktail is a total must-make at your next gathering!
I love a good easy cocktail. Flavors of creamy chocolate and peppermint from International Delight’s Peppermint Mocha Creamer make this a breeze to throw together… which means more time for fun with friends.
I’m always the designated cocktail maker during the holidays and this martini is definitely on the menu!
So festive! I used honey for rimming my glasses so the crushed peppermint would stick, but chocolate syrup would work great as well.
Flavors of creamy chocolate and festive peppermint come together in the easiest, most flavorful holiday martini!
- Honey or chocolate syrup, for rimming glasses
- Crushed peppermint
- 1 part vodka
- 2 parts International Delight Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- Splash of peppermint schnapps
- Rim martini glasses by dipping them in honey or chocolate syrup, then dipping in crushed peppermint.
- Pour vodka, creamer and peppermint schnapps in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glasses.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peppermint mocha martini
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.