- 1 shot (1.5 ounces) white rum
- 1 small peach – peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 4 to 5 mint leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Club soda
- Muddle peach chunks with mint leaves, lime juice and sugar.
- Add rum and stir or swirl well to combine. Fill a tall glass with ice, and pour peach mixture over ice. Top with club soda.
- Garnish with peaches, lime and/or mint sprigs.
Adapted from Cookie and Kate
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Cuban
Keywords: peach mojito