An easy and delicious dessert prepared with fresh peaches and a cinnamon and nutmeg oat crumble topping.
For the peach mixture:
- 6 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (about 5 medium peaches)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
For the topping:
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Place oats, flour, brown sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Spread peaches evenly in baking dish. Top with sugar mixture. Distribute topping mixture evenly over peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until edges are bubbling and fruit is tender.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach crisp recipe