Helloooooo, Saturday! Today I’m sharing a crazy easy (and delicious!) adult treat for the weekend: Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
Oh how I LOVE the flavors of orange and cream! These little jello shots are so easy to whip up and are always welcomed at adult gatherings. Top them off with whipped cream and a tiny orange slice to make them even tastier.
What will I need to make Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots?
- A small packet of orange jello
- Whipped vodka
- Shot glasses or 2-ounce plastic cups with lids
- Whipped cream topping and/or orange slices
These are so easy to make and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser… enjoy!Print
An easy adult treat that tastes just like an orange creamsicle!
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup whipped vodka
- 1 cup cold water
- Optional: Orange slices and whipped cream topping
- Empty jello packet into a small pitcher. Add boiling water and stir or whisk until jello is dissolved.
- Add vodka and cold water. Stir or whisk until combined.
- Pour into shot glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and a small orange slice, if desired.
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jello shots, orange jello shots, orange creamsicle jello shots