- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 2 teaspoons Kahlua liqueur (optional)
- Wax paper or parchment paper
- In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and milk.
- Bring to a rolling boil and boil for one minute, stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Remove from heat.
- Drop mixture by heaping teaspoons full onto wax paper. Using back of teaspoon, press down to flatten.
- Cool on wax paper (or parchment paper) for 30 minutes, then refrigerate.