Just 3 ingredients and no ice cream maker is needed for the most creamy and delicious vanilla ice cream!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- Pour sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in a medium bowl and stir well with a spoon to combine. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat heavy whipping cream until thickened with stiff peaks, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add whipped cream to sweetened condensed milk and gently stir to combine. Pour into a 9 x 5 loaf pan and cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for at least 5 to 6 hours, or until firm.
Total time includes freezing time.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no churn vanilla ice cream