Amazingly delicious No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars – Just 5 ingredients and no oven required!
- 3/4 cup butter, melted (1–1/2 sticks)
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
For the chocolate topping:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Place melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup peanut butter in a large bowl. Stir with a large spoon until blended.
- Transfer graham cracker mixture to an ungreased 8 x 8 dish lined with parchment paper. Spread well and press evenly with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to set.
- Microwave chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for approximately 2 minutes on high, or until melted. Stir well to combine.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over graham cracker mixture. Refrigerate for at least one hour before slicing. Store covered in refrigerator.
Adapted from Allrecipes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter bars, no bake dessert