- 3 large flour tortilla shells (burrito size)
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce (more or less, to taste)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 60 mini pepperonis or 12 regular pepperoni (sliced into fourths, if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla shells on a cutting board. Using a cookie cutter or an opened and emptied can, cut 12 circles from tortillas.
- Place tortilla circles into muffin tin and press down as evenly as possible on bottoms and sides to create a small “cup”.
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each tortilla (more or less, to taste).
- Evenly distribute cheese over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle evenly with Italian Seasoning.
- Top with pepperoni (and/or desired toppings).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Adapted from Dashing Dish