Pizza night has never been easier with this simple recipe using ready-made flatbread, pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
- 2 Naan flatbreads
- 1/3 cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 ounces fresh tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped or julienned fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Place naan on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on each flatbread, then top with mozzarella slices, then tomato slices.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top each naan evenly with fresh basil, sprinkle with pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: margherita naan, homemade margherita pizza