All of your favorite caprese flavors in a savory, cheesy hot dip. An easy and satisfying appetizer ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large Roma tomato, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup, diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh julienned or chopped basil
- 1 French Baguette (sliced and toasted), tortilla chips or crackers (for serving)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pesto, sour cream and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Place into a 1 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbling around edges.
- Sprinkle with the fresh basil and additional 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips, or crackers.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: cheesy caprese dip