Easy and budget-friendly pumpkin pie spice is so easy to make at home with just 5 ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1–1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight spice jar or small container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 years.
- Category: Spices
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make pumpkin pie spice, homemade pumpkin pie spice