- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup golden milled flaxseed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, pecans, flaxseed and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, mix honey, brown sugar, oil, water, salt and vanilla.
- Add liquid mixture to oat mixture and stir with a large spoon to combine.
- Spread evenly over baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour (or until browned and crunchy), stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack. Add raisins and stir to combine.
Adapted from Allrecipes.com
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: honey nut granola