This easy cocktail sauce is so much better than store-bought and prepared with staple ingredients. You’ll never want bottled sauce again!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. Place in a container and cover. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Feel free to adjust the ingredients to your personal taste!
- Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Do not re-use sauce that shrimp (or other foods) have been dipped into. This is best served within 2 days of preparing.
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade cocktail sauce, shrimp cocktail sauce