This flavorful and satisfying side dish is prepared in just 15 minutes!
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
For the salad:
- 3 1/2 cups sliced cucumbers (about 1 large English cucumber or 2 regular size)
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes (about 4 Roma tomatoes)
- 1 small can (2.25 ounces drained weight) sliced black olives, drained
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, olive oil, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, black olives and feta cheese. Gently toss to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss again to coat evenly.
- I choose to leave the cucumbers unpeeled, but they can be peeled.
- This is best served immediately. If you choose to make ahead, add the tomatoes and feta cheese just before serving and toss to combine.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek cucumber salad, greek cucumber tomato salad