For the vinaigrette:
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1–1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
For the salad:
- 16 ounces rotini pasta (or your favorite short pasta)
- 1 (6-ounce drained weight) can sliced black olives
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced (about 4 cups diced)
- 1–1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 of a medium red onion)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl to combine. Set aside.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add all of the pasta ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and stir to coat evenly. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek pasta salad, greek pasta salad recipe