- 1 pound fresh green beans, rinsed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Place green beans in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Sauté in a large skillet over medium high heat for 7-8 minutes (stirring frequently), or until desired tenderness is met. Add more olive oil if necessary.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic parmesan green beans, string beans recipe, healthy green bean recipes