- Lime wedge and kosher salt for rimming glasses
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (or canned chunks, drained)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups ice
- 3/4 cup silver tequila
- 1/8 cup triple sec (orange liqueur)
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Optional pineapple wedges and strawberries for garnish, if desired
- Rub lime wedge around rim of glasses and dip in kosher salt on a plate to coat rim.
- Place pineapple chunks, strawberries, ice, tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Serve garnished with pineapple wedges and strawberries, if desired.
Add more or less ice until desired consistency is reached.