Oh. My. Word. This Frozen Coconut Pineapple Margarita is going to be your new go-to frozen margarita… and it’s SO EASY!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Frozen Coconut Pineapple Margaritas
We’ve gone slam straight to summer in no time flat here in Eastern North Carolina and I’m not complaining ONE BIT. I’m probably the most cold-natured person you’ll ever meet… no joke. I’m still wearing a sweatshirt out on the boat until I can burrow myself into a warm spot on the beach out of the wind. I’ll probably stop wearing sweats on the boat in mid-August.
Being cold-natured doesn’t keep me from wanting a good, stiff frozen drink though.
Hey, I’ll suffer for it.
I originally thought I was going to do a non-frozen version of this drink, but when mixing it I knew it needed to be in crushed ice due to its richness.
I LOVE being able to make enough to share with friends and this is one of those recipes: Simple, quick and serves a crowd.
So I broke out my new awesome KitchenAid Diamond blender. It has a HUGE 60-ounce pitcher, so I was able to make the entire batch in one pitcher. If you have a blender with a smaller pitcher, I would split the recipe in half and blend double batches.
Oh, by the way… this margarita is a tad on the strong side, so drink responsibly.
Cheers to summer!Print
Frozen Coconut Pineapple Margaritas are an easy and delicious summer cocktail for a crowd!
- 1 (10-ounce) can pina colada frozen concentrate mixer, thawed
- 10 ounces tequila (use the empty 10-ounce pina colada mixer can for measuring)
- 5 ounces pineapple juice (fill the pina colada mixer can half-full for measuring)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 7 cups ice
- Kosher salt for rimming glass (optional)
- Lime and pineapple wedges for garnish (optional)
- Rub edges of margarita glasses with a lime wedge and dip in kosher salt to coat rims.
- Place pina colada concentrate, tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Split into double batches to accommodate the size of your blender pitcher if necessary.
- Pour into glasses.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: frozen margarita, coconut pineapple margarita