A rich, sweet and creamy holiday cocktail that is so easy to prepare!
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- Splash peppermint schnapps (about 1/8-ounce)
- 3 ounces prepared eggnog
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Optional: Star anise and cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Fill an old-fashioned glass with crushed ice.
- Fill a bar shaker half-way with ice. Pour in vodka, coffee liqueur, peppermint schnapps and eggnog. Secure lid and shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Strain into glass and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and star anise, if desired.
Peppermint schnapps may be omitted from this recipe, if desired. It just adds a little extra festive flavor!
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: eggnog white russian, eggnog white russian recipe