Light, fluffy and perfectly seasoned dinner rolls with herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 2 (11-ounce) tubes refrigerated French bread dough
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Italian parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Grease or line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and add garlic powder, oregano, basil and rosemary. Stir to combine.
- Cut each roll of dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll into a ball and place into baking dish. Cut a 1-inch slit into the tops of each roll.
- Brush rolls with butter and herb mixture and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown and done.
- Brush with remaining butter and herb mixture and top with fresh chopped parsley.
Adapted from Southern Living