This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
With the help of KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce, these tender grilled Easy BBQ Baby Back Ribs are a cinch to make!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce for DataRank. Although I have been compensated for my time, all opinions are 100% my own!
I hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend! I spent the whole weekend out on the boat… warm weather couldn’t come fast enough and I’m sure enjoying it.
There’s always a lot of grilling goin’ on at my house! After a long day out on the boat, the sun sure does take its toll on me. When I get home I’m always STARVING for a good filling dinner that can come together easily without a lot of hassle.
This easy, 5-ingredient recipe is so simple to make but tastes like you spent an eternity on it. Separating the ribs before grilling speeds up grilling time without sacrificing flavor.
And since I felt like I could eat the legs off of the kitchen table, I made sure these ribs were going to be in my belly ASAP! 🙂
With the help of KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce, these baby back ribs are on the table in no time. If you’re in a hurry but want an awesome rack of ribs, you’ve got to give this recipe a try!Print
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat your outdoor grill to 300 degrees F.
- Combine seasoned salt, light brown sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Rub rib racks with seasoning mixture.
- Use a sharp knife to individually separate ribs.
- Place rib pieces on grill (covered) for 20 minutes and turn. Turn every 20 minutes for a total of 1 hour grilling time. Baste ribs with barbecue sauce during the last 15 minutes of grilling.
- Remove rib pieces from grill and baste remaining barbecue sauce on ribs, coating well.