- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 4 large boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Your favorite crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise and curry powder to combine well. Spread into the bottom of a pie dish.
- Layer shrimp, green onions and chopped boiled eggs. Sprinkle pepper over boiled eggs.
- Top with chopped parsley. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Recipe adapted from Our Daily Bread Cookbook, Mrs. Phil Hedenstrom
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: curry shrimp dip