An easy, healthy and flavorful side salad!
For the salad:
- 3 cups peeled and sliced cucumbers (1–1/2 to 2 English cucumbers)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped (about 2-1/2 cups chopped)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup julienned or chopped fresh basil, tightly packed
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- Place salad ingredients in large bowl and toss to combine.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl or large measuring cup. Drizzle over salad and gently stir to combine.
- Category: Vegetarian
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cucumber tomato salad, cucumber salad, cucumber salad recipe