- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1 English cucumber, washed and sliced (about 3 cups sliced)
- 1 bunch radishes, washed and sliced (about 3 cups)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the white vinegar, olive oil, sugar, dill weed, celery seed, salt and pepper until sugar and salt is dissolved. Add cucumbers and radishes. Stir well to evenly coat vegetables.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cucumber radish salad