These festive, delicious and EASY margaritas come together with just a few simple ingredients!
For the margaritas:
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail blend
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Lime wedges and fresh cranberries for garnish (optional)
For rimming the glasses:
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pour tequila, cranberry juice cocktail blend, triple sec and lime juice into a pitcher. Stir well to combine.
- Prepare the salt mixture by placing the kosher salt, sugar and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Stir well until well combined, then pour onto a small plate.
- Rub lime wedge around the edge of each glass. Dip in the salt mixture on the plate to coat. Serve margaritas over ice and garnish with cranberries and lime wedge, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: cranberry margaritas