A fun and festive adult holiday treat!
- 1 (3-ounce) package cranberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Optional: sugared cranberries, for garnish
- Empty contents of jello packet into a small pitcher. Add boiling water and stir or whisk until jello is completely dissolved.
- Add vodka and cold water. Stir or whisk until combined.
- Pour into shot glasses or souffle cups. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm.
- Top with sugared cranberries (just before serving), if desired.
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: holiday jello shots, cranberry jello shots