For the cranberry apple mixture:
- 3 cups cored, chopped and peeled granny smith apples
- 2–1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (I used frozen)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
For the topping:
- 1–1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 11-inch x 7-inch baking dish with PAM Cooking Spray.
Prepare the cranberry apple mixture:
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and flour. Gently stir in cranberries and apples. Pour into baking dish sprayed with PAM Cooking Spray. Set aside.
Prepare the topping:
- In a medium bowl, stir all topping ingredients until incorporated.
- Distribute topping mixture over cranberry-apple mixture in baking dish evenly. Bake approximately 50 minutes, or until edges are bubbling and fruit is tender.
Adapted from Taste of Home