- 1 cup coffee grounds
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Coconut Spiced rum (2 ounces for each serving of iced coffee)
- Your choice of creamer and/or sweetener
- Place coffee grounds and water in a container. Cover container and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Strain into a pitcher using cheesecloth or a coffee filter placed in a mesh strainer.
- Pour over ice with 2 ounces of spiced coconut rum. Leave enough room in glass for desired amount of creamer and/or sweetener. Stir well to combine.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: iced coffee cocktail