I’ve never been much of a coffee drinker, but this Coconut Spiced Iced Coffee Cocktail has changed my ways!
Now I’m a coffee drinker.
I had some Blue Chair Bay Coconut Spiced Rum left over from the Spiced Banana Cream Cocktail I made a few weeks ago and thought it’d be awesome mixed up in a tall glass of iced coffee.
Well, I was right!
I never realized how EASY it was to cold brew iced coffee. All you do is place coffee grinds in a jar or pitcher, cover with cold water and refrigerate overnight (covered). Strain it after at least 8 hours and serve over ice. Freeze some coffee ice cubes if you want to get really serious about this cocktail.
The creamer is up to you… I just added milk to keep it simple. So if you’re craving a cocktail that will get your butt in gear with a caffeine kick, here’s your recipe!
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for review. All opinions shared are my own.Print
- 1 cup coffee grounds
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Coconut Spiced rum (2 ounces for each serving of iced coffee)
- Your choice of creamer and/or sweetener
- Place coffee grounds and water in a container. Cover container and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Strain into a pitcher using cheesecloth or a coffee filter placed in a mesh strainer.
- Pour over ice with 2 ounces of spiced coconut rum. Leave enough room in glass for desired amount of creamer and/or sweetener. Stir well to combine.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: iced coffee cocktail