- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT coconut and stir well to combine.
- Add coconut and gently stir well to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop mounds (about a tablespoon for each cookie) of the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper approximately 1 inch apart.
- Bake in batches for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and macaroons are set.
- Remove from oven and place baking sheet on a wire cooling rack for 5 minutes before removing macaroons.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut lime macaroons