A delicious and impressive dinner in under 30 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise (about 1–1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups tightly packed fresh spinach
- Season sliced chicken breasts on each side with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, cooked through and no longer pink (about 4 minutes on each side depending on thickness).
- Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly (about 30 seconds).
- Add broth, cream, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add spinach and continue to simmer (while stirring frequently) until spinach is wilted and sauce is slightly thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Return chicken to skillet and serve topped with cream sauce.
Half and half can be substituted for heavy cream.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Fry
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Tuscan chicken, Tuscan chicken recipe