A simple, hearty and flavorful pasta salad that’s always a winner with Caesar lovers!
- 8 ounces penne pasta (or other medium pasta)
- 3/4 cup Caesar dressing (more if creamier consistency is desired)
- 3 cups shredded or cubed fully cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup crumbled or diced fully cooked bacon
- 4 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Pour dressing over pasta and stir to coat evenly. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
* If making ahead, prepare the pasta salad without the bacon and lettuce, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then toss in the bacon and lettuce just before serving.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken caesar pasta salad, caesar pasta salad