- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken soup)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1–1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, boil broccoli until just tender and crisp, about 4 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for Ritz crackers. Spoon into a greased 13×9 casserole dish. Top with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through and edges are bubbly.