Lately I’ve had this infatuation with all of the different flavors of vodka. I’ve never really been much of a fan of liquor up until I started posting cocktails on “Thirsty Thursday” and experimenting. Let me tell you, this one is some kinda good!
My mind was wandering all over the place in the grocery store about what to mix with my new bottle of cherry lemonade vodka. I absolutely LOVE the idea of throwing a few things in a pitcher and serving a crowd with an awesome drink.
Guess what… this one’s another one of those easy to mix, easy to serve and will make sweet love to your taste buds kind of drink. It’s sunshine in a cup (with a kick), if I do say so myself.
All you’re going to need is a 12 ounce can of lemonade concentrate (or try pink lemonade concentrate if you can find it!), a can of Pinnacle’s cherry lemonade vodka, a 12 ounce bottle of Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer, and a can of cherry 7-up (or any kind of cherry soda). Stir it all up in a pitcher, garnish with a cherry and a lemon wedge. You’re done.
Enjoy and please drink responsibly. Cheers!Print
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces cherry lemonade vodka (I used Pinnacle)
- 12 ounces cherry soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Beer
- Lemon wedges and/or maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
- Stir lemonade concentrate, vodka, soda and beer together in a large pitcher. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and maraschino cherry, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American