- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (1.45-ounce) dark chocolate candy bar, shaved
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers or sugar cookies, for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla extract on medium speed until well combined. Add Cool Whip and stir with a large spoon until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into a pie dish and spread evenly. Top with cherry pie filling and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Adapted from The Country Cook