A delicious and easy cherry flavored beer margarita!
- 1 (12-ounce) can limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces cherry flavored soda
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of your favorite beer (I used Corona Light)
- 12 ounces of your favorite tequila
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime wheels, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass and dip in kosher salt to coat rim.
- Pour limeade concentrate, soda, beer and tequila in a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice (if desired) and garnish with a lime wedge and maraschino cherry.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: cherry beer margarita, beer margarita