- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place quinoa, water and broccoli in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover and simmer until water is absorbed (13-15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Cover and allow cheese to melt for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Adapted from Closet Cooking
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheddar broccoli quinoa