- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts very well drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1–1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips, pita chips or crackers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together chopped artichoke hearts, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic green onions and hot sauce until well combined.
- Spoon into a skillet or casserole dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dip is hot and bubbly.