By using leftover or pre-cooked chicken, this easy dip comes together in 30 minutes!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to a 1 quart baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with celery sticks, crackers or tortilla chips.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo bacon chicken dip