This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
So refreshing, sweet and tart, this Blueberry Mojito is a welcomed cocktail for the first weekend of spring!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This cocktail is so insanely easy to throw together and is guaranteed to impress your guests! It’s a perfect cocktail for the spring and summer months.
Earlier this week, Julie (my new awesome work partner!) and I videoed these amazing Pineapple Coconut Mojitos. I had plenty of limes, mint and rum left over, so decided to re-photograph and bring back these equally amazing Blueberry Mojitos. It’s pretty safe to say I’m definitely a mojito lover!
Besides, this cocktail totally needed some new visual glory from back in 2012.
I hope you enjoy these mojitos as much as I have over the years. Cheers to the weekend (and spring!).
Originally published May 24, 2012 and updated March 23, 2018.Print
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1–1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar (and additional sugar for rimming glass)
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 large mint leaves, torn
- Club soda
- 1–1/2 ounces white rum
- Optional mint sprigs, blueberries and lime wheels, for garnish
- Rum lime wedge over rim of glass and dip in sugar to coat.
- Place blueberries, sugar, lime juice and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Muddle, using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add white rum and 1 cup of ice. Shake vigorously and pour into glass. Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, blueberries and lime wheels, if desired.