- 1 (11 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans
- 1/2 cup fully cooked bacon pieces
- 1 cup seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips evenly on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce to coat evenly.
- Top tortilla chips with cheeses, then with chicken, bacon and black beans.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes, or until chips are warm and cheese is melted.
- Top with diced tomatoes and green onions. Serve immediately.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: barbecue chicken nachos