Everything you love about a banana split in an easy, creamy and delicious fluff salad!
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) tub frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into about 1/2-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts and additional walnuts for topping (if desired)
- Chocolate syrup (for topping – about 1 tablespoon for each serving)
- Maraschino cherries, for topping
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping in a large bowl until combined. Add pie filling, bananas, pineapple and walnuts and stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- When serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with additional walnuts (if desired) and top with a maraschino cherry.
Adapted from Taste of Home