- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large oven-proof skillet or baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in skillet or baking dish. Spread 2 tablespoons of pesto evenly over each breast.
- Bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done and juices run clear.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and arrange tomatoes evenly over and around chicken.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.