- Approximately 2 pounds large russet potatoes (about 3), sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley and cilantro for topping
- Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and grease a large baking sheet.
- Place olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a gallon size resealable bag.
- Rinse potato wedges under cold running water. Pat dry with a paper towel. Place potatoes in plastic bag with olive oil mixture and seal. Shake bag well to evenly coat potato wedges.
- Place wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Top with chopped parsley or cilantro and serve with ranch dressing or ketchup.