These delicious chicken lettuce wraps are a satisfying and easy dinner ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1–1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained then diced
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly (white and green parts)
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add ground chicken and yellow onion and cook until chicken is browned (about 5 minutes). Break chicken up with a spatula while cooking, stirring frequently. Drain in a colander and return to skillet.
- Add garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger and sriracha and stir well to evenly coat chicken.
- Add water chestnuts and green onion. Cook an additional 2 minutes, or until green onions are tender, stirring frequently.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto lettuce leaves and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Fry
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: asian chicken wraps, chicken lettuce wraps