A quick and delicious appetizer that’s always a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated thoroughly.
Recipe courtesy of KraftRecipes.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spinach artichoke dip