- 2/3 cup French’s Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 to 2-1/2 pounds)
- Whisk together mustard, olive oil, soy sauce, honey and garlic in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or wax paper. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound until breasts are evenly 1/2-inch thick.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable 1 gallon bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and gently shake to evenly coat chicken. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Brush olive oil or vegetable oil on your grill grates and preheat your grill on medium-high heat.
- Grill (covered) for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Place chicken on a plate and brush with reserved marinade. Cover with aluminum foil for 5-7 minutes and serve warm.
According to Foodsafety.gov, the safe minimum temperature for chicken is 165 degrees F. I take my chicken off of the grill at about 150-155 degrees F, cover and allow chicken to continue to cook during a 5-7 minute rest time.