It’s no secret that I love simple recipes… this is a crazy easy Pineapple Avocado Salsa recipe that is off the chain!
In just a few minutes you can prepare this healthy fruit salsa. It is awesome on burgers and grilled fish or as an appetizer served with tortilla chips.
I love the combination of the fruit with red onions, cilantro and lime juice… so simple, healthy and delicious!
- 2 cups cubed pineapple (fresh or canned)
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss gently to combine. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate.