This Peach Crisp is so easy… full of fresh peaches with a sweet crunchy topping.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
I LOVE fresh peaches in the summertime. This recipe comes together in about 40 minutes and is crazy easy to make!
I remember every summer buying fresh peaches with my grandma and papa at roadside produce stands. My papa was very special to me and he loved peaches. We’d eat them in the car on the way home so there wasn’t any left to make peach crisp or peach cobbler! Happy memories. 🙂
The topping is a simple mixture of oats, flour, brown sugar and butter. I ate it with this 3-ingredient recipe for homemade no-churn vanilla ice cream. So good!
- 6 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (about 5 medium peaches)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Place oats, flour, brown sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Spread peaches evenly in baking dish. Top with sugar mixture. Distribute topping mixture evenly over peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until edges are bubbling and fruit is tender.